Ecommerce Set Up and Management
- Online is a vital channel of communication which, if you ignore, automatically wipes out one quarter of your potential audience reach.
- If you have a retail business, you cannot afford not to be online!
- eCommerce works equally well for B2B and service businesses.
- Promote your business to a local or global audience with relatively low overheads.
- You no longer need to make a huge upfront investment in a new online shop.
- Today's ecommerce technology can be purchased off-the-shelf on subscription with automated software upgrades.
- There is now a wide choice of online Payment Service Providers and delivery /carriage companies with solutions for every type of e-retailer.
- If you already have an online shop, you may need a new one. Internet technology has moved on significantly in the last few years and today's online shopper has high expectations.
Ecommerce is rapidly maturing but it's not too late to enter into this fast growing channel of new business. The growth in ecommerce is quite extraordinary. Every January new records are announced in the media about how much trade has been taken online in the build up for Christmas. To ignore ecommerce is to ignore a massive potential audience and revenue stream.
There are many first generation e-commerce platforms available for companies but many have gone into it without really assessing the bigger picture. Ecommerce platforms are in essence software driven and it does not take much experience to realise that software updates are being launched on an increasingly frequent basis.
Any ecommerce product created a couple of years ago - or even last year - will have been superceded by new software releases. Your choice of ecommerce partner is key and one that provides automatic software updates is vital.
Why choose a CP Digital ecommerce software solutions? There are a number of ecommerce software products on the market, which is fine if you are looking for a lower quality solution. However, if you want a high quality online shop that will meet your needs now and well into the future, then you should take into account services that can offer the following ecommerce solutions:
- You don’t want to download the software, unlike many competitor products. It is instantly available via your web browser.
- Trial the ecommerce software and test all elements.
- Choose something with hosting is included in the package and with with proper support and help during business hours. Many competitors charge additionally for these services.
- Free automated software upgrades. Make sure that you will automatically benefit from software upgrades without charge.
- Choose software which has been maximised for search engine optimisation or SEO as it is sometimes known, and includes a number of tools to help you optimise your product pages in the search engines.
- Unlimited shop products – many options limit the number of products that you can upload which is something to take into account if you want to grow your business.
- Integration with the leading online payment gateways (Metacharge, SECPay, Google Checkout, Protx, Barclays ePDQ CPI, PayPal and also a Credit Payment Facility).
- Integration with other business systems including Sage Accountancy Software and the Ebay Marketplace.
- Live stock control, so you always know your stock situation.
- Multiple users can access the administration area at the same time.
- Discount coupons are a fully integrated solution.
Contact CP Digital for more information for ecommerce web site solutions.